Graphic Design of Product that will be Painted on Company Van as Advertisement
- Статус: Closed
- Винагорода: $500
- Надіслані роботи: 35
- Переможець: Iddisurz
Стисле описання конкурсу
We require a highly creative and professional graphic designer/artist to create a design to advertise our shows on our Company Van. You will need to create a design for the front of the Van, the side of the van and the back of the Van (photos of the Van are attached). Here are the details.
The Van Dimensions are:
Length = 5.15 metres
Width = 1.69 metres
Height = 2.22 metres.
The design must fit the entire area of the van, except for where we have put a X on it or where it is colored red.
There are 3 sections that need to be designed. A front section of the car, the entire side and the rear of the car.
When selecting a photo or photos, do not just put a photo somewhere. We want this to be pleasing to the eye, captivating and worth a million dollars (so to say). So photo editing, manipulating, illustrating, etc must be present or we won't even consider it. The photos attached are just offered to help assist your creative skills in making a masterpiece. Kids faces MUST BE CHANGED so that they are not easily recognised. Our performers faces are okay as they are. We do not want to see the photos being just used. Illustration and Artistic Impression will win the Contest. Also feel free to use other images or photos to create the Advertisement we are looking for.
IMPORTANT BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR SHOWS:
The Colonial Show and the Gold Show are live interactive theatre based productions that are performed in front of large audiences in schools, festivals and malls. It is highly interactive, where members of the audience are selected to be characters and part of the show. The shows are entertaining, hilarious and a great day or night out.
The Artwork/Design needs to have this portrayed. We are promoting the shows and so, this has to be a high-end illustration of the shows, not just a placehold for our photos.
VERY IMPORTANT IN THE SIDE VAN PANEL DESIGN:
1) Must have both Shows being Advertised.
2) On the Colonial Show part, must say in big letters "Colonial Show" and in small letters "based on British Colonisation"
3) On the Gold Show part, must say in big Letters "Gold Show" and in small letters "based on the Discovery of Gold in Australia"
4) Must have the words, "Live Interactive Theatre Shows and Productions"
5) Must have the Words "Ideal for Primary & High School Students".
6) Must have the words "A hilarious Entertainment Show for Corporate Functions, Parties, Events, Festivals and Live Dinner Theatre".
7) Must have the Company National Number 1300 860 074
8) Must have the Company Website [login to view URL]
9) Must have the Company booking website [login to view URL]
10) There must be no white space at all. The entire side of the van will be painted with the Graphic Design, so be very creative.
VERY IMPORTANT IN THE REAR VAN PANEL DESIGN:
1) Must promote both elements of the show.
2) Must have the Company Name "Iconic Performances" and the Logo.
3) Must have the Company Number 1300 860 074
4) Must have one of the website addresses.
VERY IMPORTANT IN THE FRONT VAN PANEL DESIGN:
1) Nothing really here, except be very creative with the small space. Again leave no white space.
Please note, that the attached images, are of the resolution that is attached. Whatever we give you is what we have. So when designing the artwork, bare in mind that this will be printed out for a very large van. If you feel that the image we provide you is to small, then either illustrate it yourself to be of high resolution or make it work. Don't use a photo if you feel it will look bad on the final print.
Also please note, that the final product must be provided to us with the PSD or illustration files, in case the painters need to make slight changes. The final product must be provided with all raw data and mock-ups and we must received a HIGH RES pdf file with a minimum of 3mm bleed for the painters.
If there are any questions
“Great graphic designer. Easy to work with, happy to make changes to suit our needs. Very creative indeed. Would use again.”