Logo modification for a designer
- Статус: Closed
- Винагорода: $120
- Надіслані роботи: 106
- Переможець: tpam24
Стисле описання конкурсу
This logo is for an interior designer.
My client has a concept that she would like to finish. It was used once on embroidered clothing and I have attached a photo of it, embroidered. However, we both feel it is not quite "finished." We would like to refine it so it is more cohesive and more of a graphic element, rather than some type with dots under it. :)
It will be used primarily for signage and embroidery, also on a web site header. It will _not_ be used for letterhead.
1. Simplicity! No scrolly type, no flourishy lines, etc. Clean, simple.
2. Type font: Again, simple, clean, elegant. Because it will be used for embroidery and signage, no thin serifs, tails, and no swashes.
3. The color dots are required.
4. DO NOT submit letterhead and sign mock-ups. It's easier for me to visualize the logo looking at flat, 2D art. Anything submitted as a letterhead, card, or sign mock-up will be rejected immediately. Thank you for indulging me. :)
5. Also, please do not send me messages to look at your entry. I will look at them all, I promise!
The final product requires two sets of files: 1 set with type and dots in black for use as production art, and 1 set in color. Each set should include a 300dpi PSD file, a large vector file, and a jpeg (png for the black version).
Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!