I immediately require an application developed which will send mass PMs in any vBulletin forums with multi-connect option.
The software must be completed in 3 days and my budget is $300.00
Below are the details :
Here are 3 vBulletin forums for example -
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
All the above 3 forums are developed by vBulletin software.
In any vBulletin forum's starting URL (as in the above 3 examples) if you add /[url removed, login to view] then it will take you to a page where of that forum all the members' usernames are listed :
1. [url removed, login to view] + /[url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] + /[url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view] + /[url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view]
If we go to any member list, say, to [url removed, login to view] then we can see that the usernames of all the members are listed there 1) alphabetically 2) as against each letters of the alphabets A, B, C & D .... so on.
This software which you will develop will have to extract all the usernames and list them in an Excel sheet ot arrange in a Notepad separated by the Semi-Colon (;).
Secondly, plz sign-up with the [url removed, login to view] and then login. Then go to > User CP > On the left, you'll see "Send New Message" - click on it > From here PM or Private Messages are sent.
PMs will be sent to those usernames which the application has extracted as mentioned above.
Note that all vBulletin forums allow to send 1 PM every 60 seconds or any time. Also vBulletin forums allow to send PM to 1 to 5+ usernames at a time.
The PM sending should be multi-connected upto 50-100 threads i.e. I will create 50-100 user-accounts in any vBulletin forum and the software will login with all the accounts in 50-100 sessions simultaneously and each of the user-accounts will be sending PMs at the same time.
MORE DETAILS : The application has to have the following functionalities :
1. The application should be able to extract usernames from any vBulletin forums, whatever large the total number of usernames are - may be the total number of usernames is above 100,000.
2. vBulletin restricts sending PMs every 60 minutes - i.e. you can send every PM every 60 seconds, so the application should have an option to input the seconds - may be 31 seconds or 46 seconds or 61 seconds or any other numbers.
3. If you notice carefully then you'll see that in vBulletin forums, one can send PMs to 5 usernames at a time. It may be 5 or 2 or any number. So the application must be able to send PMs to 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or ... 10+ usernames at a time.
4. The application should be multi-connect - i.e. for example in DigitalPoint forums, I will create 100 accounts and I will input the 100 login info in an excel sheet and input it into the application and the application will login with all the 100 accounts and will send PMs from those 100 accounts. If one account can send PMs to 5 usernames every 60 seconds then from 100 accounts the application should be able to send PMs to 5x100 = 500 usernames every 60 seconds.
5. The application should be able to send PMs to any vBulletin or preferably another forum software, which is PHPBB.