I am looking for someone(s) to create blog enteries for the blog at:
[url removed, login to view]
When you look at the existing blog enteries you will see that most of them follow a pattern.
1. Some kind of comment about the contest, or anything else that is relevant.
2. What you need to do to enter the contest. Sometimes this is apparent and need not be restated ...
3. From time to time I might comment on the website that is running the contest, or make a comment about the contest sponsor.
4. The prizes. A short list of the main prizes. If the prize list goes on forever, it must be shortened ... ie and 300 more prizes totally $100,000 in value!
5. Eligibility and Deadline:
6. Anchor text that links to the contest URL. I never want to see "click here"
7. I would like about 50% of the blog entries to include small photos, logos or "some kind of visual" captured from the contest sponsor's website. This would be done using screen capture software, which you can get for free.
The contests you will write about can be found in one of the following databases:
The main database you will draw from is [url removed, login to view]
1) Give me a price on doing 10 blog entries for the purposes of a test.
2) Give me a price for doing 30 blog entries per month.
3) Include several samples of your work, or send me to a website where I can see your work. Please don't just send me to a website with hundreds of blog entries, unless you identify exactly WHICH entries are yours.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).