The project is to modify an existing PCB design. Most of the schematic and PCB will remain unchanged, but a few components need to be replaced and a few new components are to be added. The existing design is a mix of through hole and surface mount components, and is currently on a 2 layer board. The updated design must conform to the same layer count, outline, and dimensions as the existing design.
The existing schematic and layout is available in both PDF and Altium Designer files. The updated design will need to be done in Altium as well.
The required changes to the existing design are listed below. More detail will be provided for component selection, mechanical considerations, etc. once the project has been awarded.
1. Replace existing Rabbitcore CPU module with headers for BeagleBone Black (pin mapping for new processor and mechanical constraints will be provided)
2. Add ISL12057 RTC connected to BeagleBone Black via I2C and powered by existing coin cell battery
3. Replace existing LTC1767 3.3 VDC switch mode power supply and related passives/magnetics with LTC3603 and related passives/magnetics for 5.0 VDC output
The deliverable for the project will be a full build package for the updated design, including:
1. Complete schematic, both in native CAD format and PDF
2. Symbol and footprint libraries for all components
3. Complete PCB layout, including CAD, gerber files and PDFs of all layers:
a. Signal layers
b. Solder masks
c. Solder paste layers
d. Dill layer
e. Mechanical layers
f. Assembly layers
g. Other as necessary for automated fabrication and assembly
4. Complete bill of materials (BOM)
5. Any other files needed by the contract manufacturer
Other requirements / info
Contractor will be required to sign an independent contractor agreement with NDA before the work is awarded.
14 фрілансерів(-а) подали заявки на цю роботу; середня заявка - $186
Hello! I can help you right away! I have 10 years experience with pcb design! Please send me a message! I want to help you! The amount is negotiable! Have a nice day!
I have experience in the same. I will complete it with detail description. Pay after you really like it. I had worked on it. Also I had modified the schematic in my training center.