1. I am looking for a easy to use, neat upmarket "truck/ute hire website and want a home page that explains the basic concept of "[url removed, login to view]" and the use of "contractors" as the fleet.
2. It must display trucks/ute of various configurations "for hire" and show example rates "from as little as $/hour/load" as part of home page
3. Drop down boxes for dates customer wants to hire a truck including from/to date and from/ to collection and destination similar to booking a flight or hire car.
4. Drop down box allowing choice of open or closed vehicles/ Utes or rigid trucks or B Double/Super links pictures and details of actual contractor truck available for hire so customer sees exactly what they can hire.
5. A second page for legal matters and terms and conditions, public liability etc.
6. A page for members once logged in, for frequent users allowing repeat hire, update info or quick selection of previous hiring patterns etc.
7. The site must be able to process payments via Paypal or credit card.
8. I imagine this can be used in various countries and therefore would have a back end of a specific countries data base of suppliers, their details, location and pictures of their vehicles etc.
9. The business would be franchised and direct traffic to franchisees in the city/area a customer selects they want to a hire a vehicle from.
10. This communication would then be sent to a few of the suppliers in that area who have the right vehicle and based on who is next in line, they would have to reply via sms a "yes or no" to do the load. 11. The ability to lock in a hiring event once a sms is received from the truck supplier would then send a confirmation email to the client with a booking reference number, who would have to pay a hiring fee at that point to confirm their booking.
12. A log in for suppliers to update their own information, vehicles and pictures for rent.
13.I imagine the site will then move into crane hire and other commodities we will hire on the same basis, but trucks and utes first.