Отримайте безкоштовно цінові пропозиції на схожі проекти

Хочете заробити?

• Встановіть свій бюджет та термін
  • Опишіть свою пропозицію
  • Отримайте оплату за свій труд

Заявки цього проекту

• AhmedElbhje Profile Picture

kafr el sheikh,  Egypt

I’m an adaptable and innovative qualified Mechanical Engineer with over 4 years experiences in CAD design by Solidworks and manufacturing using CNC machines As a person, I am fun, confident, energetic and passionate. As a worker, I am diligent, a go-getter, full of energy, willing to learn, very organized and adaptable. I can work under lots of pressure. see more projects here

• IdeasNcreations Profile Picture

Lahore,  Pakistan

i specialize in bespoke Logo design, Branding and website design that are comprised of aesthetically pleasing fonts, stunning web graphics, easy to read, consistent branding, responsive layout, and quick loading pages. I act as a freelancer offering the highest of quality in creative and effective design and marketing solutions. I am not a follower of sophisticated designs; I am a supporter of efficient designs, designs which create the desired result and satisfy my client's needs. I hope you or your company become the next 100% satisfied customer We believe in 100% customer satisfactory work, so our designing packages have flexible pricing and unlimited revision until your satisfaction.

• IgorBezborodov Profile Picture

Omsk,  Russian Federation

We are a Website and Application Development Team with three years’ worth of professional experience. We have mastered Wordpress CMS, html5, PHP, CSS3, JavaScript, Joomla CMS. Most of the time our projects are used for different kinds of commercial enterprises. We have created and put into action more than 100 of projects in various business areas. Our strong point is always defining the goals and priorities in the project development. The project is reviewed from multiple viewpoints of businesspersons and the customer, which helps to create an effective product. Our job is always on time or earlier. We are always in touch. Moreover, most importantly, we love what we do! Here are some of the websites we've made: http://москвакондиционеры.рф/ We'd be happy to make amendments to your landing page. You can expect high quality in no time!

• IramRajpot Profile Picture

Hafizabad,  Pakistan

I have 4+ years Experience of web site Development. I'm an Expert in: ✓ : Volusion and Bigcommerce ✓ : HTML5, CSS3,Photoshop Web UI/UX Design, JQuery, Javascript, ✓ : Senior Developer ,PHP5, Ecommerce, Software building, Data Entry work, Typing Work, make Presentations, CV ✓ : Web Technologies Front and & backend knowledge To Wordpress, ✓ : Website Management, Android appication development IOS APP development I am a hard working developer who is willing to be on top of this field. I provide professional designs & developments using the latest tools and technology available. Always available via Email during working 20+ hours per week. Please hire me, Thank you for viewing my profile Regards : Iram Manan

• ackillie90 Profile Picture

Dublin,  Ireland

We are a small company with 10 freelance programmer from Europe. we have been working as a web developer for the past nine years and we currently specialized in the following fields: HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, XML. I am also an experienced Magento, Wordpress, Drupal Developer with 9 years of experience I have achieved solid results. My qualifications include successful completion of both available Magento certifications, Wordpress, Drupal. In previous projects I have rectified unexpected behaviour within Magento and implemented customizations for client stores, such as House plans , Electronic magazin, bags. Please contact me to discuss your project in detail and determine how my skills will be a perfect fit for your requirements. We are team of 10 developer working together: 2 User experience developer 1 Quality assurance 4 Senior Developer 2 Technical Lead Developer 1 Project Manager

• serxansurxayev Profile Picture

Baku,  Azerbaijan

I am an experienced graphic designer having more than 4 years of experience in the field of 3ds Max, Graphic design, Interior design, rendering v-ray, flyer, brochure design. Anybody can contact me and ask for any help. 3ds Max V-ray Lumion CorelDraw Photoshop Illustrator Indesign

• idesignwork Profile Picture

Mohali,  India

I am professional Web site Designer and Developer with strong hold in WordPress, PHP, HTML5, CSS and Bootsrap. I can design and develop big ecommerce or online store with 2 weeks free after sale services. My specialized area is as follow: # HTML/ CSS/ Bootstrap # PSD to HTML/ PSD to CMS / PSD to Responsive # Mockup Design / Website and Mobile App Design # User Interface Design # Wordpress / Shopping Carts / eCommerce # Core PHP Site # Website Testing # 2D & 3D Animation # 3D Modelling # After Effects # Logo / Flyers / Brochures / Leaflets / Photo Editing # Illustrations / Cartoon & Caricatures I can also do nice Graphic Design using Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Photoshop. I am able to complete projects within your time schedule and within your budget.

• deziner313 Profile Picture

Islamabad,  Pakistan

Deziner313 is a highly professional creative design team, serving the international market since 2003. It is a team of talented artists and creative professionals with years of experience in the creative world. We provide high quality designs with unlimited revisions, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Our expertise spans more than just in creating compelling designs; we also specialize in end-to-end project management to ensure that the designs we create achieve your desired outcomes. We work with you to evolve your ideas from concept to finished project.

• vartika90 Profile Picture

Lucknow,  India

I am PHP wizard having 4+ year of experience in building websites and productive systems like CRM, ERP, Inventory management and ordering and quotation systems. These websites and systems are built in PHP using frameworks like codeigniter, cakePHP and laravel. I am also strongest in CMS and the following skills : *Custom Web Design *Template Web Design *Ecommerce Site *PSD Conversion *Web Optimization *Theme Install and Customization If you're looking to hire professional WEB developer for your web project - email me! My mission is to provide quality and affordable Web coding services and consultations online.

• mahmoudfatma Profile Picture

Tunis,  Tunisia

A GRAPHIC DESIGNER WITH A HIGH EXPERIENCE. I am fully qualified and graduated from french universities with: - a national graphic design diploma - a master degree in digital photography - a bachelor degree in culture management - a master degree in information and communication. I speak: - arabic - french - english - italian. My native language is Arabic. You will find me to be enthusiastic and extremely driven to achieve positive outcomes. I understand well the power of the right message delivered to the right audience at the right time. My written communication skills are excellent. I am able to design: - logos, - business cards, - flyers, - brochures, - posters, - packagings, - books, - magazines, and different other media. I have photography skills and can edit photos. I have web skills in: - HTML5, - CSS3, I have office software skills: - Fill in Spreadsheet, - Copy typing, - Microsoft Word & Excel, - Powerpoint Presentations.