Закрито

Thread Design

League of legends Elo boosting Thread

Навички: Дизайн, Графічний дизайн

Показати більше: thread design creator, wso thread design, design logo thread company, design sales thread, sales thread design service, sales thread design, thread design forum psd, thread design psd, fabric thread graphic design, website design freelancer bid, best booklets design, design brochure music school

Про роботодавця:
( 0 відгуки(-ів) ) Saudi Arabia

ID проекту: #11788774

9 фрілансерів(-а) подали заявки на цю роботу; середня заявка - $181

deziner313

Deziner313 is specialized in Graphic Designing, Web Designing and Development. [url removed, login to view] • 100% original design concepts, unlimited revisi Більше

$250 USD за 1 день
(590 відгуків(-и))
$25 USD за 1 день
(17 відгуків(-и))
IdeasNcreations

Hi, i have gone through the project description and understands your need and requirement. I am a professional skillful a graphic designer who can design creative and catchy Thread designs for you. please see my po Більше

$30 USD за 1 день
(55 відгуків(-и))
idesignwork

Hi, I just read the job description and would like to chat with you to understand your requirement that you want in the site. I have good skills in web designing and development. Sample of sites I designed and d Більше

$255 USD за 4 дні(-в)
(22 відгуків(-и))
vartika90

Hello, I have 4+ years experience in PHP/CI/Magento/Wordpress Development/designing & provide you the most comprehensive services suitable to your requirements. I would like to show you some of my work experien Більше

$277 USD за 10 дні(-в)
(2 відгуків(-и))
mahmoudfatma

Hello Sir / Madam, I really like to do this work for you, I have already experience in graphic design and I am doing this job in my locality. My quality work is guaranteed and i can give you many proposals an Більше

$250 USD за 1 день
(2 відгуків(-и))
$277 USD за 0 дні(-в)
(2 відгуків(-и))
ackillie90

أنا اتكلم عربي عملت كثيرا في التصميم اذا كنت تريد ارسلي المطلوب وتواصل معي وسوف نتواصل لديه خبره كثيرة في الفوتوشوب وتصميم الويب

$25 USD за 1 день
(0 відгуків(-и))
IgorBezborodov

HEY HEY!! We are the team with a 3 years old experience. There are a lot of professionals in our team, especially in Web & Graphic Design. What we did is a huge variety of projects, such as fashion articles, minimalis Більше

$222 USD за 6 дні(-в)
(0 відгуків(-и))
AhmedElbhje

A proposal has not yet been provided

$40 USD за 1 день
(0 відгуків(-и))