Write some Software
Цей проект було успішно виконано initsoftwaresза £111 GBP за 2 днів.Отримайте безкоштовно цінові пропозиції на схожі проекти
Бюджет проекту£20 - £250 GBP
Завершено за2 днів
We are located in the UK and have a single Windows XP based machine with an Epson TM T88 III Thermal Receipt Printer. It runs UniCenta oPOS [url removed, login to view] set to Apache Derby Embedded.
This is intended to be used in a busy retail environment in the run up to Christmas. We need script(s) creating ideally in the next 24 hours to cater for three types of deals we intend to run:
1. X for £X (examples: 2 for £10, 3 for £5) we need to be able to set for a given product the quantity that need to be purchased in order to activate the promotional price we have also set.
2. Buy One Get One Free (example: if the items on the offer are £1 each, if two are scanned, the second is FREE).
3. A 5% Discount - this will be a flat discount on the order total. If orders have been bought as part of deals that is fine, the 5% discount is applied AFTER the deals are applied (example: 2 items at £15 each, on a 2 for £25 offer, would end up with the discount as a total of £[url removed, login to view]).
The scripts needs to run at an appropriate time, i.e. on the order screen, where our shop assistant needs to be able to see the correct amount the customer should pay, once they have scanned all order items. Maybe this could be done with a button that runs all three?
You also need to take into consideration if a customer has items which qualify for an offer in multiple quantities, so for example if they buy 4 items from a 2 for £10 multibuy, their total should be £20. They should also be able to purchase items from multiple different offers.
The ticket/till receipt needs to be amended to clearly show the offer on it. The 'Close Cash' function and additional reporting built into UniCenta oPOS may also need to be amended/tweaked to reflect the affect of these multibuys or deals on overall figures, totals etc.
Once your script is complete we then need some advice as to how to install it and input the data required to set up the deals - this can be a manual process as we do not have a huge SKU count. We need to be able to try your script out and if there are any tweaks or it doesn't work as expected, you should be able to amend it for us until it works satisfactorily.
We can provide the code behind the ticket/till receipt and if necessary remote, supervised access to the machine via TeamViewer.
Please submit your proposal in due course stating your experience in this field, how confident you are that it can be completed and if you have any other questions or queries we will of course be at hand to liaise with you accordingly.
Once the job is 100% complete and we are satisfied, we will be more than happy to write a detailed review of your work.
Перегляд відповідних навичок
Інші речі, які люди роблять на Freelancer
- Визначте бюджет та часові рамки
- Виділіть Вашу пропозицію
- Отримайте оплату за Вашу роботу
Найняти фрілансерів, які також подавали заявки в цей проект
Працюйте над схожими проектами та заробляйте гроші вдома!Зареєструйтесь зараз
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online