My name is DJ citrus, so I want the logo to be a slice of lime on a turntable where the record would be. I want the turntable to be angled appropriately. A catchy colour scheme is also needed for the turntable logo. I would also like a seperate logo of a whole lime. This is just a lime, nothing added to it. Lastly the words "DJ citrus" should be incorperated in the turntable logo somehow.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) 10 rough drafts of the turntable logo. At least 5 of these drafts should look significantly different. Once the 10 drafts are complete, I will choose 1 or 2 of the drafts to be revised and detailed. The final output of this deliverable should be a .png file with a size of 1000 x 1000 pixels.
5) 3 rough drafts of the lime logo. Once this is done, I will choose 1 draft to be revised and detailed (if necessary). The final output of this deliverable should be a .png file with a size of 1000 x 1000 pixels.
6) 10 different fonts for the "DJ citrus" words.
7) Design should be to my satisfaction and approval.
Windows XP and Macromedia MX applications.