Need to get a custom version of parse's anypic project with 2 feeds (puppies and klittens) that works on iPhone and iPad. Please use xibs instead of doing all UI in code (like atypic)
Login and Sign Up….
1. The login should use parse's login with an option for Facebook. Users should be able to signup/signin without Facebook. but also later link the parse account to facebook. Also add 4 more columns to the parse user object called Profile1, Profile2 Profile3 and Profile4. They are basically user profiles with the following data
Picture (upload/settable with a default if nothing set.)
Date of Birth
3. After signup if the user is a new user and does not have a parse user profile they will have to create at least 1 profile. For that they will automatically be transitioned to Add a Profile page. (profile settings)
When a profile is added it goes to the home page.
2. On app launch if the user session is available from the previous app launch we directly go to the home page.
3. The user should be able to skip the login so that the app can be used without having a parse account. In that case the profiles are stored locally and when they sign in the data gets uploaded with the user object.
1. After login/creating first profile the home page should have a tab control. The first 2 tabs is the news feed (similar to what the anypic home is).
These are 2 feeds from parse which are of different types. You can design a single object in Parse with a flag to define the object type and then filter which feed it belongs to or have 2 different objects.
Each feed will have a filter to see news feed vs my feed.
Then there are 3 more pages that are blank for now. jut add a container there to be filled in my me later
2. The home page has the title bar as well with 2 buttons on either side and the tile in text in the middle. The right button is an about button which launches the settings page. The left button will be profile switcher. shows the pic of the first/current profile and when clicked opens a menu to switch profile/add a new one
3. If they try to post the login screen should come back up asking for a login/signup
4. Rename the parse photo object to just 'post'. It should also be able to accept a text message (like status) so teh feed can be a mix of text and photos.
5. When they post they should be able to select who can view the post.
Add a new column to the parse object called visibility which can have one of 2 values
6. When selecting something from my post it can be updloaded to facebook as well. For uploading to facebook if the user has only done parse login they should be presented an option to link account with fb account. (seperate ui.. dont mox with login ui).
NOTE :: THE WIREFRAMES DO NOT HAVE THE 2 UI FOR THE 2 FEEDS (KITTENS AND PUPPIES). PLEASE USE THE STANDARD ANYPIC UI FOR THAT. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT TEH FEED PAGES WILL HAVE A MY POSTS FILTER TO SHOW ONLY THEIR POSTS.
ALSO THE NEWS FEED SHOWS POSTS FROM OTHERS THAT ARE SET TO PUBLIC I.E. THE ADD TO APP NETWORK WAS CHECKED.
ALSO THE WIREFRAMES DO NOW SHOW THE UI FOR VIEWING A P[ICTURE LIKE AND COMMENT OF IT. AGAIN LOOK AT ANYPIC AND MIMIC THAT UI
settings page has options for link/unlink to fb.
If unlinked to FB then they should be able to update their picture.
also it will list all the created profiles (with pics) with option to edit/delete individual profiles.
and add new profile
The edit /add profile page is simple and self explanatory form the wireframe
NOTE :: WHEN TO SHOW LOGIN PAGE
1. if the user is not logged in and tries to post.
2. if the user tries to like or comment on a post in the feed
ALSO WHEN THE USER CHECKS THE UPLOAD TO FB CHECKBOX IN POST/VIEW(VIEW FOR THEIOR POST ONLY) PAGE. we should bring up the connect to fb page if the parse used is not linked to a fb account