This project is to do a technology POC (Proof of Concept) to demonstrate the use of Identity Server 4.0, REST API hosted in Azure App Services, and Xamarin & Web Clients.
[url removed, login to view]
Delivery: Visual Studio 2017 Solutoin to cover the following projects:
1. Xamarin Client
2. Web Client
3. REST API
4. Identity Server 4.0
There are 2 users belong to 2 separate roles. User1 belongs to R1, User2 belongs to R2.
There are 4 APIs end points - CRUD. API end points will be marked using some kind of authorisation attributes based on the roles.
R1 can retrieve and update. However, R2 can Create and Delete.
We can use a very simple object model.
- ID (GUID)
- Title (String)
- Bedroom (int)
- Bathroom (int)
- Garage (int)
- City (string)
- State (string)
- Purchased (date)
- Price (double)
Screens (in xamarin and web)
- Registration (username, email (optional), mobile (compulsory), first name, last name, password), role drop down (R1 & R2).
- Email/Mobile Activation to verify email/mobile
- User login using loginname (email/mobile number/any login name).
- Forget Password => can send to email/mobile.
- Landing page once login => 4 links to the CRUD APIs.
- Login 2 different users to demonstrate 2 roles behaviour with the 4 links.
The delivery will be on a single milestone, no upfront deposit. Demonstrate the above flow and code walkthrough through TeamViewer.