We need a ActiveX Control that would enable us to read from (and write in to) address book of:
- Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 98, 2000/2002, XP
- Eudora Light/Pro 4,5 & 6
- Windows Address Book (WAB)
- Lotus Notes (Optional)
Initially we are looking at reading/writing only the following fields in a address book:
a) Name (First. Middle Last)
b) Email Address
c) Telephone No. (Home, Work, Mobile)
d) Street Address (Home, Work)
Please have a look at the AddressMagic SDK from 'Connected Software' ([url removed, login to view]). Our requirement is somewhat similar but we do not need so many features.
One of the key features required would be ability to locate address book formats available in the system.
Bidders are requested to submit price and clearly state if they can meet all the requirements stated above. Bidders are also requested to submit samples/links of work done by them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- It should be possible to use the component in applications developed using Visual Basic and Visual C++.
- It should be compatible with Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.