Hi, we need a wrapper for the flash plug-in for the osx platform that works on both the Mac OSX platform and the Windows platform. The flash plug-in desired is the beta Flash 8.5 Player available from <[url removed, login to view]>. This wrapper will encapsulate a video mixer we have written on the flash platform, and will enable us to use it to communicate with itself (think peer-based video mixing for art installations)
The wrapper (open for discussion) in python, and include the flash player .ocx player on windows, and the relating osx component. It will be delivered in windows .exe format and macintosh .hqx format.
The wrapper will entail the following functions and corresponding flash API's.
- Socket Host (able to listen to a socket and pass that data back to flash. Ability to open multiple sockets, etc)
- Socket Commands (flash able to send data via the byteArray, and save them to disc (png, mpeg, jpg))
- Query a fileSystem with the [url removed, login to view] call, and the ability to save text files through the [url removed, login to view] call (you can use the socket as well if you'd like)
There is some code relating to the flash side available for your use.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP any version
Mac OSX 10.1.3 and above