I need a CD Start Menu created. Contains 6 icon buttons with an ini file for the display and link options for each button - see the attached jpg file for size, layout, etc.
This is based on the freeware (non-commercial) CDstarter menu at <[url removed, login to view]>.
The CDstarter is initiated from the [url removed, login to view] file with "open=[url removed, login to view] /c [url removed, login to view]"
First display is a jpg logo from a sub directory on the CD.
There is a setting in the ini file for the number of milliseconds to display the splash logo.
Splash logo and menu must appear centred on the screen.
The ini file is read for :
The Title bar caption
The Top of Menu caption ( eg. Please Click on an Option ..." )
The background bitmap or jpg file to display.
It also reads each buttons info, including :
the icons to display ( stored in a sub-dir on the CD )
text to display
text font, size and colour to display
the file to action when clicked
option if the Menu must be Closed after the Click on the icon button, or remain open.
The differences compared to the CDstarter that I require are :
1. background logo ( jpg ) will be a set size - no need to tile the pic - just stretch or shrink to fit.
2. a message frame on the screen after the Click, saying "text from ini file -- busy loading", with a time specified in the ini file to remove the message frame ( eg. 500 ms )
3. the menu will be set at 6 buttons - no functionality required for more buttons or other button styles.
4. full ownership of code so it can be used with a commercial product.
This menu exe file must be a fully stand-alone solution not requiring any run time files, etc
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 upwards