This project should be very simple for someone who knows T-SQL deeply.
The project consists of creating two public keys, six foreign keys and most likely two triggers for a database.
The database has already been designed and a Visio Diagram and explanation of what each trigger should do will be provided.
To be accepted for this project you should provide some MS SQL Server code that does the following:
1. [url removed, login to view]
Creates a public key on the field [url removed, login to view] and sets it to autoincrement 1 for each new row.
2. [url removed, login to view]
Creates a Foreign Key constrain of [url removed, login to view] pointing to [url removed, login to view]
When an update is done in a certain row, the field [url removed, login to view] is updated with the current DateTime for that row.
I would like to create a good relationship for the future, and the commitment of the coder for that would also be valued.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Platform: MS SQL 2005