I'd like to create a simple Music CD oriented shopping cart program in PHP and Mysql. One of the main points is that each CD, along with having the usual properties (band name, cd name, track names, comment etc), will also have a country property, by which all CD's must be able to be searched through. Searching the dbthrough any of the main fields is essential. Here are some more details:
* I would like to have paypal payment integration
* An admin account should be able to:
* Add items
* Delete items
* View orders
* Process (i.e. cancel, ship, modify etc...) orders
* Regular clients should be able to see their past orders and order status and view/modify their user information (email, address, shipping info etc.)
I will probably be maintaining this program, so code quality is very important to me, as it is usability and page design.
Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Apache, PHP, MySql