Connectx is a personal contacts site. I was doing exceptionally well receiving 200,000 unique users a month. Unfortunately the site has been subject to email abuse. I have now taken the site down and have a program of redevelopment some of it completed already this is available on [[url removed, login to view]] the main site is on [[url removed, login to view]] but is not published at present. There is an admin system that provides all the content administration. The development list is;
1. Internal messaging system (some of this development has been completed).
2. Provide a members area with a payment system.
3. Webcam, voice over IP chatroom area
4. Amateur Galleries
5. Further develop the Escorts & Massage sections to allow paid for adverts.
SEO ??" Develop further traffic
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I currently have a windows 2000 server, the database is in access but needs to go over to mysql