Last Freelancer failed to accomplish tasks, disappeared. I am still interested in completing this project sooner than the current (excellent) coder is capable. I am looking for smart, capable, INDIVIDUALS *not companies* who would like to work on this now until completion, and then part time in the future.
This is a fairly detailed project. Your creativity and problem solving skills will be important to our success. Much of the framework is in place, but there is still a lot of room for new ideas. The basic style is similar to existing and older games such as Mafia Wars. This means it is 2D, any not animated.
Upcoming tasks include:
- Tracking total statistics in the game, player and database-wide
- Identifying bugs and fixing them
- Creating ability to sell junk items for coins
- Creating ability for players to dump unused stamina for experience and points
- Linking accounts together (better) and assigning bonuses for linked accounts (your team)
- Creation of a secondary progress bar to track how helpful you are to non-player characters
- Removing bosses who have been successfully defeated
I would like any applicants to interview/discuss the project with my existing coder. Your early work will be easier projects, and then self-directed.
- Have time NOW to begin full-time work (30 hrs+/week?), with work projected to take several weeks
- Understanding of the full range of coding requirements
- English proficiency is a must
- Skype access for communication
- Talented student or recent graduate encouraged
A quick search for "coin impact" will result in the news story, failed Kickstarter, and Facebook page. PLEASE understand the project before bidding or contacting me. I pay more attention to bids from people who speak specifically about the project, and am looking for a long-term team member if possible.