I require a script to be created that automates the task of submission of links/articles to social bookmarking sites/link directories/article directories.
You can go to [http://**website**.**submitter**.**gsa**[url removed, login to view]] and download the software there, which does pretty much what I want my app to do.
The script should be able to submit some data in an automated manner to sites. I have a database of 6500 link directories, 1000 article directories and 850 social bookmark sites with me, and your script should be able to submit to all of these when ready.
There are 3 main functional modules in the script-
(1) user registration module- to create a new user at a target site
(2) link/article/bookmark submission module- to submit the link(or article or bookmark) to a directory.
(3) Email validation module- that parses through a email (using POp3 settings provided by end user) and visits any links found in the mail.
In most sites to which links(or articles/bookmarks) are submitted, there is a category which has to be selected and also captcha.
Your script will have to dynamically load these values into screen at time of submission, so that a user can just enter the captcha, and select a category, and click on submit.
You will need exact data for alll the work, including the page url (of user registration/user login/link submissioN) as well as the names of the parameters in the pages used to store various data elements like link url, list of categories etc.
You will have to provide me with a document that details exactly what data elements are required (eg name of text field that is storing the "LINK URL" value and so on) and I will create a separate project for data entry work. So someone else will work on the data extraction. Take a look at attachment for addl info.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.