I need a small program for Linux (Debian). Therefore I am looking for an expert with experience on Python, XML, GTK+ and Glade.
The programm should be light, clean, secure, readable, conform to the Python Style Guide and offline from the internet and any cloud.
- Python program for handle a small list (up to 500 records)
- One record contains a name, surname, phone number and e-mail adress; extensible for more entries
- All records has to be stored in one XML file (no database)
- The GUI based on GTK+
- With the GUI it's possible to create, save, edit, delete and list the records
- With the GUI it's possible to print a record or list to cups
- The GUI is created with Glade (no must)
- LXML modul for Python preferred
- No Java
- No Database
- No records available
- first sketch for GUI mainpage comes from my side
- all can be new
- no copyright protection from your side (transfer to me)
- I dont't like G00gle, therefore I don't like any request from G00gle E-mail accounts
In the future I have more small projects like this. Therefore I am interested on a long time cooperation. Thanks for your offer.