I need a macro that runs on Outlook 2010 and does the following:
1. Open the excel attachment (the email would only have one attachment).
2. In Excel, go to Data, then Filter the headers
3. check whether cell "J1" is equal to a particular string, if so, use filter for column "J" and select "none". If not, abort.
3. check whether cell "O1" is equal to a particular string, if so, use filter for column "O" and select today's date (this column is dates). If not. abort.
4. column "H" is currencies. column "I" is amounts, for each currency, sum the amount in column "I". Normally there are 3 to 4 currencies.
5. Then the macro should generate an email with such information in the subject: the currency and its sum for each currency from step 4.
The email's from, to fields are also specified (it's fixed and do not change). My signature should also be placed in the email.
Any questions please let me know.
Thanks very much.
16 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $112
i have design similar macro Excel files ! Excel as you desire can be completed in day and also it can be modified in future by means of variable programmable fields.
Since i have used excel through out my 14 years of my career ,where my day to day reports which required lot of automation which where automated by me with the help of macro