1. CPS(Customer Portal System): This is the system of making the first point of relationship with customer and bank. This system is used to create and maintain customer identification, base, accounts, cards, safe box and POA. It is interacting with PINPAD device to create new PIN, change and clear PIN, Card Embossing device to emboss card. This project was developed by Java, Servlet, JSP, EJB and Oracle
2. SWITCH was responsible for handling the all Citibank transactions from organizations, ATM and other banking terminals using C and Pro*C
3. REVERA : The product was undertaken for airline revenue and financial control information for airline scheduled services. Kale monitors missing input (flight manifest, sales TSRs) to maximize the accuracy of the revenue data, achieving better than 0.1% reconciliation of the passenger numbers.
4. Edify : This product was undertaken to create message format and transferring data between Kale SMTP/Pop3 Server and Sitatex server for airline customer process information.
5. MSS is used to maintain user data. User can upload/download data from anywhere. It is sub divided into MSS desktop which act same as window explorer, MSS file Manager which should control user activity and MSS Server which act as listener and stored user data.