Get information about opening a private and business bank account for a foreign company/foreigner
This is not a technical task.
I would need to open a bank account in South Korea.
It should be preferably for a Hong Kong company (LTD).
I would need you to find out which banks would do that, what are their requirements like
- documents needed (which, have to be translated from English/notarised? and so on)
- minimum balance/turn over requirements
- limitations in terms of which businesses is conducted etc
- limitations when using the account (currencies, exchange, oversea transfers)
- personal visit needed to open the account
- how long it takes to set up the account
- if online banking is available
Basically questions which a bank should be able to answer on the phone or in branch.
Can you do that?
7 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $31
Hi, How are you? We are a team and we are eager to help you in this project. We can provide you the informations that you are looking [login to view URL] are ready to start. Best, Sonia
Hi, Hope you are having a good day. I want to do the work for you. I think I can do it as you want & I can give you full time support. Would you allow me to work for you. Eagerly wait for your reply.
hi this is ian wong from hong kong. i have over 10 years experiences in business consultancy. i have network with hk banker that it may be helpful for your project.