Анульовано

[url removed, login to view] > New Website Needs SEO!

[url removed, login to view] is a new website for a product we have been offering for a number of years: CD business cards.

We want you to help us get on the first page of Google and Yahoo with the following keywords:

CD Business Cards

Business Card CD

Business Card DVD

DVD Business Cards

CD-R Business Cards

DVD-R Business Cards

eBusiness Cards

CD Card

DVD Card

We want to buy a RESULT, not a SERVICE! Therefore we will pay a 30% deposit, then the remaining 70% when project completed and results have been verified. We will also pay an additional 25% bonus should you be able to get us on the front page with ALL keywords for both Google and Yahoo.

Very fair, if you can do it, bid and you will be paid well. If you have doubts, please refrain from bidding.

You will need to provide CV/Resume and 2 REFERRALS from past clients AND details of the project you worked on them with including objectives and outcomes.

If you're the right person for us then we're looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks,

BIZDISC

Навички: Інтернет-маркетинг, SEO

Показати більше: bizdisc, service seo buy, seo details, seo buy, seo bidding, r.n. resume, resume objectives, objectives on resume, objectives on a resume, objectives for resume, objectives for a resume, new website seo, google cv, cv resume service, com au, cd business cards, buy seo, buy referrals, business card service, been verified, au com, need resume help, buy seo service, business com, website needs

Про роботодавця:
( 2 відгуки(-ів) ) melbourne, Australia

ID проекту: #408771

6 фрілансерів(-а) подали заявки на цю роботу; середня заявка - $171

TishaSoft

Pls check PMB.

$250 USD за 30 дні(-в)
(27 відгуків(-и))
6.4
GetSEORankings

Please check the PMB! Thanks.

$165 USD за 15 дні(-в)
(82 відгуків(-и))
6.6
FoxsystechSEO

Huge $Avings | Service Benefits Unlimited* | Get Additional Six Months Of Professional SEO Services Absolutely Free* | Get Additional Three Months Of Professional SEO Services Absolutely Free* | No Monthly Payment Hass Більше

$134 USD за 30 дні(-в)
(12 відгуків(-и))
6.2
expert01word

Please see PM

$130 USD за 20 дні(-в)
(15 відгуків(-и))
5.3
linkbuilderpro

Please check PMB for details.

$199 USD за 30 дні(-в)
(9 відгуків(-и))
3.7
TusharWeb

Can offer you quality services... Kelly...

$150 USD за 30 дні(-в)
(2 відгуків(-и))
2.9