Create an Android Tablet application to implement a small section of a web application as a tablet app, in React Native.
The app is for the Time Tracker component of a project management website. The web app (existing) does all the data entry and project setup etc. This is JUST the time tracker component.
You must work in our bitbucket repo and provide clear build instructions from your first commit. All feature testing will be done by us building the app locally.
We will build all Laravel API's should there be something missing from the existing set.
This is a FIXED PRICE, FIXED TIME project only. You must provide 90 days of warranty support during which all bugs and missed features will be fixed free of charge.
The screen designs can be similar to the existing web application.
The web application is Laravel (Spark) running in AWS EC2 with an RDS backend. The designs will be shared with you as part of the finalisation of the contract.
Track times worked on a task within a project (start, stop)
User selects their name, the project and the task and then hits "START"
A timer starts counting per second.
User hits "STOP" when they are complete with that task.
Once a timer is started, there are several on page tabs that become visible
- Drawings (display a list of drawings for the project that were loaded via the web app, click to view PDF in app)
- Materials (display a list of drawings for the materials and their due date that were loaded via the web app. button to "receive" the materials in the factory and store the date and time received)
- Help. As for help - drop down list of pre-approved help topics, ability to add a comment. ability to attach a photo taken by the tablet camera and/or one of the drawing PDF's with annotations on it.
- Transport. List of transports booked for the project and when loading is to take place. read only list.
- workers will be using this in a massive factory with poor wifi
- must initialise and store a copy of all reference (projects, users, status references) tables locally for offline use
- must intelligently update local storage tables through the most appropriate means
- must be able to sync timer updates, help requests etc to the back end when wifi connectivity is present
- must make use of system notifications for responses to help requests etc
- may not assume internet is available for any function - must only work off local network
- should report on battery level against the user record in the backend
- should be deployed via a closed track release in google play store
- must allow the user to view a PDF in the app, add annotations to it, and send the annotations to the project manager via a help request.
- must be able to take photos of steel sections etc they are working on to attach to help requests to their project manager
You must outline your experience in React Native. You must also give an example of a successfully delivered FIXED PRICE project. You must be prepared to submit references for a previously delivered successful fixed price contract.