Write For Us – Author Opportunity
We would like to invite all new writers and regular bloggers to write for our blog.
We love to build contacts with similarly minded people and share links. So, if you think you have what it takes to write for us, then we would love to hear from you!
What Should I Write About?
We are looking for quality and unique content that matches our criteria. Here is a list of some general subjects that we are interested in, which you can write an in-depth post about something related or of interest for our readers.
Review of existing on upcoming gadgets
Review of upcoming or highly demanded Mobiles/Tablet/Laptop
Tutorials about Programming languages like Java, [login to view URL] Python etc.
Articles about new trending technologies eg: BlockChain
Posts must be “AT LEAST!” 500+ words long, preferably more. We only want the best for our readers and posts shorter than this tend to be less helpful.
We only accept articles that are written in English at this moment.
Articles must be written by you and totally original! We will be checking ALL submissions for breach of copyright.
We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the betechnical posts. This tends to be only correcting spelling & grammar and adding any additional images needed to make the article more visually appealing, though it depends on the individual post.
You can submit the video as well about the information or tutorial about anything related to technology.
A video should not contain any kind of branding, adult contents or any kind of advertisement.
Giving You Full Credit
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio’. Here you can include a bit of information about you and your website, as well as links to your social media profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.
Here are some examples of authors that have written for us, to give you an idea of how you will appear on our site if successful;
Make Money with writing
Once your article is up and running on our website. We will be placing Advertisement in the article to get the revenue.
Total Earning from each article will be divided into the author of the article and betechnical.
60% goes to the author(Article writer) and remaining 40% goes to our website(betechnical.) for maintenance and hosting purpose.
Write For Us!!!
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any links to past work are also welcomed.
10 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за ₹1135
Kindly visit my website [login to view URL] to know more about me and my writing skills. You will be impressed by my authoring skills as well as turn around time.
I have more than 11 years of experience in software field and have great passion for writing technical articles..I have written technical articles for training institutes in past....