We're looking for a person to write some preferably compiled (dll) user- / customcontrols (C#) for Sitefinity with the following requirements:
- All development will be done on our server
- strong ASP.NET / C# development skills
- knowledge of the Telerik Sitefinity development environment
- professional bidders only
- please provide the estimated time and the price for each module seperately
- working(!) examples of written Sitefinity Controls preferred
Wanted Controls / Modules:
- Contactform with an administrable number of fields. The administrator should be able to add fields to the form and to specify whether they are required or not
- A control which receives the subpages of a given parent page of the sitefinity sitemap and displays them as thumbnails (either horizontal or vertical) with the title beneath the thumbnail and the first 100 letters of the site description. The administrator should be able to select an individual icon for each page.
- A control / tool which allows us to create a page within our sitemap WITH a given parentpage selected from the sitemap. Basic example attached.
- A module which allows the user to add / remove contacs to a database within the sitefinity project. These contacts will be displayed with their names only in a contactform so that the enduser can send them emails without knowing their email adresses
- A control which receives the childpages of a given parental page and displays them as a Rad.TabStrip. The subpages of the selected Tabstrip should be displayed as thumbnails with the title of the page and the description of the page.
For more informations on Sitefinity visit
[url removed, login to view]