I need some help with my Business. Scope of work: A detailed business plan for k12 school covering 15 years of projections. Report to have minimum following sections
1. Executive Summary.
2. Market Analysis. ...(overall private schools in Indian context as well as local town where school to be set up)
3. Overview of City Educational Infrastructure
4. Location Analysis Highlights
5. Proposed Fee Structure
6. Peer analysis (top five summary as well one page each)
7. Demographic Trends
8. Proposed Operating Model
9. Demand for CBSE schools in India
10. Overview of Education Plans
11. Project Goals
12. Company Description. (About incorporation setup and promoters. Will provide information).
13. About the Education Group
14. Vision & Philosophy
15. Keys To Success
16. Management and Organization. (School org chart you will have to make and key management personal info will be provided).
17. Committees for Management
18. School Managing CommCommittee
19. Role/Aims of Society / Trust .
20. Marketing (may be brief)
21. Product (main earning source will be K12 school but can be explored other areas of activities summer camp, skills development centre). As land available is large we plan to have adjacent skill development centre. A computer lab of 250 seats
22. Project Cost (overall plus phases wise) and source of funding
23. Request For Funding.
24. Financials projections (with breakeven): Cover detailed breakup class wise intake and fees. Can provide inputs if required. Two set of projections to cover Opco and Holdco, wherein Opco will be Trust (or section 8 Co.) And Holdco which will be Pvt LTD. Co having physical assets mainly land. Which will be leased out to school (section 8 co.)
25. Human Resource Plan for 15 years
26. Project status and timeline
27. Execution & Roll out Plan
28. Regulations and criteria
29. Approvals, Registrations & Affiliations
IB/CBSE/ICSE Affiliation Requisites
Licenses and Documents
31. Curriculum to be Followed
Various Alliances and Partnerships Proposed
32. Concept Note & Facilities Planned
[login to view URL] Systems
34. Registers, Books and Records to be maintained