I'm looking for a super responsible part time bilingual assistant to help me with odds and ends on both my personal and business stuff.
I get a lot done with a lot of projects going on. I'm never, ever caught up and I'm good at "dumping" lots of tasks on my team. I have a "hands off" approach to management. In other words, if you are consistent and a self-starter, you'll do just fine. If I need to constantly ask you "is this done yet?", you are not be the right candidate.
Your mission is to make my life easier by taking responsibility for the busy work I've got on my plate.
You are perfect if you are:
• Responsible for your choices 100% of the time
• Always on time or early
• Highly organized
• Flexible with random tasks I need help with.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Bilingual English - Spanish
• Love to write
• Good researcher (Skim and scan, excellent use of Google)
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Drop Box, Google, Facebook and Twitter proficient
• Efficient with errands
• Meticulous when cleaning and organizing (you are careful and pay attention to detail)
• Well spoken on the telephone/skype and in person
• Asks great questions
• Has a great sense of humor (not taught in school or college)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lot’s of educational videos to translate from English to Spanish and then to summary them up in checklists, NO transcription
• Write down funny posts
• Trip planning (visas info, hotels, places to visit, etc…)
• Running errands
• Assist with personal tasks like writing notes in my behalf
Experience Required & Other Requirements
• Minimum 3 References and proof that you are responsible
• Computer, mic, cam
• Fast and reliable Internet connection.
Work Location and Availability
• Part time position, Schedule will be 4-5 hours in the early afternoon from 1 until 4 or 5pm. Tuesday & Thursday or Monday & Wednesday 4-5 hours per day (8-10 hours per week with extra hours on those days for misc. stuff)
Pay is US$10/hour via Paypal.
WHINERS, COMPLAINERS AND MALCONTENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
BUT. . ..
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM A BUSY (AND FUN) DAY'S WORK
AND YOU CAN GET STUFF DONE WITHOUT A LOT OF 'HAND HOLDING',
THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
1. Know how to "think" and make pragmatic decisions. Most of the tasks will be straight forward and clearly laid out. When they're not you need to be able to think on your feet and okay with asking questions.
2. You must be responsible -- always show up on time and keep me informed.
3. You absolutely, positively MUST NOT BE A FLAKE. If you EVER just disappear without an explanation or simply don't show up, you will be immediately terminated.
4. Good news is best. Bad news is fine. No news is NEVER OK. I need to know what's going on.
5. Detail-oriented and note-taker. You ABSOLUTELY are a note-taker. If you find yourself asking the same question more than once or can't find your notes, you're not the right person for this job. I expect to tell you something once and for you to handle it from there on out.
How to Apply
If you or someone you know has these skills and is willing to take on this exciting mission, please reply to this listing with the following:
Resume -- PASTE THIS INTO THE BODY OF your reply. If it's attached I will automatically delete the email. I want to see if you pay attention to detail and have read this whole description.
400 words in Spanish explaining why you should get this job
Include your personality profile results at the BOTTOM of the email you send me. You can take the personality profile test at --[url removed, login to view]
I am looking for someone to start immediately
Thank you for your interest!