This cryptanalysis assignment consists of a software implementation of an algorithm that tries to decrypt an L-symbol challenge ciphertext computed using a permutation cipher. Informally speaking, your program's goal is to find the plaintext used to compute this ciphertext within a reasonable amount of time. Specifically, your program should print on screen something like "Enter the ciphertext:", obtain the ciphertext from stdin, apply some cryptanalysis strategy and output on screen something like "My plaintext guess is:" followed by the plaintext found by your strategy. In doing that, your program is allowed access to:
1. The ciphertext (to be taken as input from stdin)
2. A plaintext dictionary (attached as [url removed, login to view]), containing a number q of plaintexts, each one obtained as a sequence of space-separated words from the English dictionary
3. Partial knowledge of the encryption algorithm used (to be described below).
Your program is not allowed access to:
1. The key used by the permutation cipher.
2. Part of the encryption scheme (to be detailed below).
The plaintext is a space-separated sequence of words from the English dictionary (the sentence may not be meaningful). The key is a map from each English alphabet (lower-case) letter to a list of numbers randomly chosen between 0 and 102, where the length of this list is the (rounded) letter’s frequency in English text, as defined in the table below. The ciphertext is a space-separated sequence of encryptions of words, where each word is encrypted as a comma-separated list of numbers between 0 and 102, and these numbers are computed using the table in the attached PDF file.
(Complete details are in the attached PDF file )
3 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $43
I have best skill regarding your task I will do it this task is simple for me because i have long time experience with professional level and i m interested contact me if you wiling. thanks