I'm looking for someone who can help me build a way to extract customer data from restaurant point of sale systems to be used in database mining.
I would like to be able to retrieve and store the following information:
- Customer Name (necessary)
- Last Four Digits of Customer CC (necessary)
- Total spend (necessary, categorized by bucket if possible- ex. food, beverage)
- Meal Period (not necessary, but preferred- ex. did customer eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
- Check level details (not necessary, but preferred-ex. did customer order red wine or white)
Those interested in the job should be or become familiar with PCI DSS security standards and how the upcoming chip & pin technology will impact the credit card safety and security standards. In addition, they should be well versed in database administration and security. The point of sales systems I am interested in extracting from include Aloha and Micros initially, with more to follow.
For the initial stage, I am looking for someone who can advise me on the best approach to take and develop an official API spec to be used in conjunction with the POS providers. From there, additional work may be granted depending on skill set and intent to proceed further with project.
Please let me know if I can provide additional information!
37 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $593
bid is negotiable ... Relevant Skills and Experience php,sql,wordpress,jquery Proposed Milestones $176 USD - milestone $176 USD - milestone