We are looking for implementing a Yield-Point-Detector test in a stretchbending machine.
- Control: Siemens 840D Solution Line
- Industry PC with Windows 7 or Windows 10 in the machine
- Machine with CNC controlled arms
- Connection to machine data and "real-time" details by the the use of OPC Server from Siemens and/or DDE Server for older controls (Option)
Mechanical machine basics:
Two arms can pull material in a straight line. The arms are closed loop position controlled. Force can be read out in realtime.
By moving a fixed speed and reading the graph a change in the angle due to material properties can be observed. Once the angle changes, the operation must stop and a number (Required force to cross the Yield point) must be given as a parameter.
- Available Data: Realtime Force, Position.
- Flexible axes assignment for use of different machines.
- Generation of a graph to analyse material properties.
- Finding of Yield point where the material changes from elastic to plastic deformation
- possible of stretching until material tearing to fully analyse parts
- Storing of results in PDF/JPG
- Comparison of results
- Analysis by cursor in the graph display
- Password generated settings screen, locked software with hardware (Network card e.g.)
- Intergration of Logo, instructions, etc
- Standalone possibility to analyse traces made with CNC trace program
- Communication of CNC program and analysis software can be done by R-Parameters which are accessible by OPC Server.
Tests can be conducted over remote maintainance on a test control, which is equipped with OPC Server, same software version than production machines, sumulated axes.
This control is available 24/7 by Teamviewer access
A basic and working version programmed in TCL can be used. Sourcecode is available.