Hey! We are [login to view URL], a Shopify based online from Romania operating in 6 European countries (Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and the Czech Republic) and we’re looking for a new member in our team (e-commerce assistant).
If you want to learn advanced e-commerce, online marketing, automation and business development, this position may be for you!
I made a short video here explaining who I am, what my company does and what I expect from applicants here: [login to view URL]
Desired Applicants qualities:
- Ability to communicate well
- Can follow instructions
- Is honest and reliable
- Can solve problems
- Can look for solutions on Google without asking too many questions
- Excited to learn new things
- Looking for long-term employment
About me (Valentin):
- I am the business development manager at [login to view URL] and my job is to expand the business -internationally
- Passionate about e-commerce, marketing and product creation
- Developed 2 products and working on a 3rd one
- I work hard and deliver fast, therefore I am expecting my team members to do the same
- I like to become friends with my employees and I am respectful to them
- Open to new ideas and methods to improve the business
- I give performance bonuses for exceptional work - if you find a way to increase sales/ automate processes etc. - something that generates extra revenue - you will be rewarded for that.
- Do online research
- Work a minimum of 7h per day, 5 days per week - payment is made per hour. If you work less than the the specified hours, your payment will be less. If you work more, you will get paid extra. (For time tracking we will use Desktime.)
- Check the work of other colleagues
The tasks will be usually given in the form of expected outcomes and it will be your duty to do the online research, and come with a solution. Everything can be found on Google/Forums/Facebook groups etc.
Past e-commerce experience is an advantage, but not a requirement. If you are capable of searching on google, asking on forums and facebook groups and installing softwares by following a tutorial, this job should be easy!
Examples of tasks:
- Add a product to the website according to this tutorial: [login to view URL]
- Add and configure a Shopify app such as [login to view URL]
- Post on questions forums then implement the answers according to instructions. (eg. to change the “my cart” button to something else.
- Read a tutorial on Shopify blog and implement the strategy presented there
Instructions are generally clear and can be followed step-by-step. You only need patience
- Paid weekly (you must provide invoice - it depends on your country of residence)
- Performance bonus for great work
- 13th month/ Christmas Bonus (after 1 year)
- Pay raise awarded based on performance
- Possibility of getting promoted (we are still in the beginning and growing fast)
- For every month that you work, you will receive one paid day for sick/vacation leave (12 days a year)
- 7 paid holidays per year - Christmas, Easter (2days) , New Year (2 days), May 1st, December 1st, (2 more at your choice - according to your )
HOW TO APPLY
- Answer this question as your first line in your application: what is 8 + 7? (so I make sure you read the description here)
- Once you do that, I will reach out to you!
42 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $5/годину
Hello, I and my team on the behalf of our experience are very confident and have full command on required skills. Please allow me to speak with you so we can move forward. Thank you! Axpsol