Робота не знайдена

На жаль, ми не змогли знайти роботу, яку ви шукали.

Знайдіть найновіші пропозиції роботи тут:

i need a web developer 6 дні(-в) left

Hi,I want to hire a web developer who can design my new restaurant website. Kindly get back to me via my Email address at,markswallow178@gmail.com. Regards

$1250 (Avg Bid)
$1250 Сер. заявка
2 заявки
Database ERD and Data dictionary 6 дні(-в) left
ПІДТВЕРДЖЕНО

Simple ERD diagram needed with data dictionary, showing diagram normalisation. It's very simple job but needs to be done fast.

$100 (Avg Bid)
$100 Сер. заявка
1 заявки
Android stripe expert -- 2 6 дні(-в) left
ПІДТВЕРДЖЕНО

Hello everyone. Please share your previous work in stripe field. I need to integrate strip in my existing project. If you are expert in this field, please bid. I am gonna use the credit card and sofort via stripe. It is urgent task and I think if you are expert, It will take a few hours. My max budget is 50. If you agree with it, please input "Agree with your suggestion and can do it" at...

$8 - $15 / hr
$8 - $15 / hr
0 заявки

We have huge amounts of data of our clients like names, numbers, address, email etc and you have to fill them into Ms Excel using chart We will provide you on every 7th day new data Your payment on hourly Based And we will give you, your personal account on our company For upload these files every.. This is an immediate hire, please let me know if you are interested so we can discuss further on th...

$15 / hr (Avg Bid)
$15 / hr Сер. заявка
1 заявки

Hi,I want to hire a web developer who can design my new restaurant website. Kindly get back to me via my Email address at,markswallow178@gmail.com. Regards

$1270 (Avg Bid)
$1270 Сер. заявка
6 заявки

[Logo Designer] - looking for logo ideas - raw design sketches - not finalized [WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?] - We are looking for 5 logo ideas. - Just raw sketches of the idea, detailed as much as it pleases you. - We will provide you the idea / product of our company, the values we believe in, maybe some color wishes, our target and marketing audience and websites we like. The rest, would be up...

$81 (Avg Bid)
$81 Сер. заявка
32 заявки
Technical writer - high-quality documentation 6 дні(-в) left
ПІДТВЕРДЖЕНО

We are looking for a technical writer to update our system documentation. We currently have approximately 80% complete, and need to refresh the remaining 20%. You must have profound experience with technical documentation writing - we need high-quality job.

$23 / hr (Avg Bid)
$23 / hr Сер. заявка
5 заявки

We're looking for an experienced Spanish/French language translator(2 freelancer) (native speaker preferred) to prepare a translation of a press article. The translation is needed for 790 words of German text - translated to the Spanish/French language. This project requires experience with: - Translating press releases/news articles - Ability to interpret text, maintaining the good re...

$30 (Avg Bid)
$30 Сер. заявка
1 заявки

Hi, I'm looking for a writer on 150 pager eBook about feminism, afrocentrism and entrepreneurship. It is fiction with a structure already existing, however I am opened to suggestions. Budget: $300 USD Payment conditions: Full payment upon completion (No upfront fees) Deadline: 70 days upon project acceptance. The thematic feminism + afrocentrism + entrepreuneurship The eBook must: * Conta...

$277 (Avg Bid)
$277 Сер. заявка
2 заявки
Android stripe expert 6 дні(-в) left
ПІДТВЕРДЖЕНО

Hello everyone. Please share your previous work in stripe field. I need to integrate strip in my existing project. If you are expert in this field, please bid. I am gonna use the credit card and sofort via stripe. It is urgent task and I think if you are expert, It will take a few hours. My max budget is 50. If you agree with it, please input "Agree with your suggestion and can do it" at...

$14 / hr (Avg Bid)
$14 / hr Сер. заявка
17 заявки