We are an Online Video Streaming Platform, and we create a huge array of content for our YouTube Channel. We are looking for professional content creators to join us for our endeavour.
About the Videos:
i) Topics to cover:
1) Basics of Excel Interface: e.g. Quick Access Toolbar, Ribbon, Tell Me Box
2) Basic of Cells and Sheets e.g. Insert, delete, drag & drop cells or Fill, cut, copy, and paste functions.
3) Modify & Format Rows, Columns, Cells & Numbers
4) Working with Multiple worksheets
5) Creating simple and complex formulas (including nested functions)
6) Cell referencing: Relative & Absolute
7) Crash Course on Functions & Arguments with Examples
- Basics (e.g. SUM, AVERAGE, VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, TODAY, MONTH, LEN, CONCATENATE, IF, AND, CELL, ISNUMBER)
- Advanced from all categories ie.
- Date & Time
- Math & Trig
- Lookup & Reference
8) Working with Excel Data
- Sorting Data
- Filtering Data (Basic & Advanced)
- Summarizing Data
- Creating Tables & Visualizations
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation
- Error Checking & Data Monitoring
- Freezing Rows & Columns
9) View Options (including Freeze Pane)
10) Track Changes & Comments
11) Inspecting & Protecting Workbooks
12) Pivot Tables (Basic & Advanced)
13) What if Analysis?
ii) Length of individual videos: Not more than 15 minutes
iii) Format: Screen-recording with Text & Voice-over
iv) Language: English
v) Please ensure audio is both clear and audible. Please minimize background noise & echo.
vi) Please ensure text doesn't merge into the background. Also, please choose a legible font.
vii) With regards to number of videos, give us an estimate of how many videos you think it would take to cover the topics mentioned comprehensively.
[login to view URL]
Microsoft Excel 2016