Please read before proposing. REQUIRES MAC FORMATTED VBA!!
You will write a Macro for Office that will work on an Apple Mac. It must work on Apple computers with Office for Mac Version 16.16.1
We have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets. Each worksheet contains several formatted sections. The Macro needs to do the following:
1) Select the worksheet (by worksheet tab name)
2) Select the first individual range of data.
3) Copy the data range and paste to the corresponding bookmark in the word document.
4) Format the pasted table in WORD so that the pasted tables sit within the margin width
5) Format the width and size of the table:
• The large table needs to sit on one landscaped page and fit within the margins (both width and height) of the page.
• The smaller tables should not require a change in width.
6) Repeat for each data range (both Aerosol and Liquid)
7) Activate next name worksheet tab and repeat for the next tab.
Please include the word "Macro For Mac" in your response. We will need this delivered to us as soon as possible.
I am experienced Excel VBA devloper. I have developed number of different Excel automation solutions according to the client specifications for both Windows and MAC. Macro for MAC