Freelance (junior/mid-weight) graphic designer required for rapidly growing deisgn agency based in Manchester city centre.
You will be working on behalf of a variety of clients including the football industry and education sector.
The ideal candidate will be required to work on a range of projects such as website front-end design, logo and brand design, website promotional banners and viral social media material.
Ideally applicants will possess the majority of the following skills:
* Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop essential)
* Experience of working on website front-end design
* Experience of working on logo and brand design
* Experience with illustration
* Experience with photo-manipulation
* Proven typography skills
* Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* A keen interest in design trends
* Excellent communication skills – able to convey information clearly (fluent in English with excellent written skills)
* A beautifully-crafted and varied portfolio of design pieces across a range of media and brands (either online or email-ready PDF)
* Experience of HTML5 and CSS3 would be desirable but not essential
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and talented graphic designer to work on some exciting and varied projects.
We expect a lot of interest in this position so will only be able to respond to candidates who are successful.