One of our existing consumer snack product clients wants to redesign their existing website and make it look cleaner, provide a better UX, and connect the site to all their other social channels. Currently it's build on another CMS tool other than Wordpress and is considering building it out on Wordpress.
The new website would need to have two sub brands live within the overall website experience. Each sub brand has it's own target and look/feel so they'd need to live separately on tabs within the larger site.
The needs of this MVP (minimum viable product). This would include the delivery of:
* Site built on Wordpress Platform
* Full Website Visual Design - 4 X template pages
* Up to 12 total pages/or endless scroll ‘content buckets’
* Incl. copy editing for 12 pages (we will supply copy of course)
* Coding/development of actual site (HTML5)
* Fully Responsive Website (shrinks on mobile depending on screen size)
* Functional Specifications including: Social Media Channel integration, Basic PII data capture and back end database (e.g email, tel # etc...), Site QA (quality assurance and browser testing), YouTube or other video plugin to pull in video content, Integrated with a CRM third party tool (InfusionSoft)
* Implementation of the proper Google tags and tracking links, Google & Facebook pixels
We would need to have this site ready by January 2018. Please share your interest along with examples of your work that is relevant to this specific project and your cost to build it as soon as possible.