We are about to deploy a new telephony system (replacing physical devices with a PC software).
I gathered screenshots and explanations for a 2 sided (A4) quick reference card, but need some help for a great design. I also have a Poster annoncing the migration that needs a great design too. I will provide the graphical chart of the company and the logo of the project. I expect something modern, sober, professional, and above all clear. Target audience are end users that are not technology savvy and must feel reassured the software is easy to use.
What you should NOT do :
- remove or add any content (so you should reuse all the screen shots and text I provide)
- modify the screen shots
- move the content from one side to another
What you should do :
- rearrange and organise the screen shots, explanation text, titles and subtitles, so the document becomes eye catching and clear. make sure it looks good, and that the A4 space is used optimaly
- add the LOGO of the company
- reuse other elements of the graphical chart (use corporate font for the explanation text, edit colors of the titles, highlight different sections of the page with corporate background colors, etc...)
- add the logo of the project as well (I will provide it)
I expect as final deliverable a PDF (A4 for the cards and A3 for the poster), AND related editable files (PPT or whatever other application you use) so I can further edit it if I wish
The most important thing is that the cards should be appealing, readable, clear, professional, modern.
Some inspiration :
- [login to view URL]
37 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за €121
Hi there, I can design your quick reference guide and poster as required and following your instructions listed carefully to exact detail. Thanks, Caspar PORTFOLIO: [login to view URL]
Hi, I've read the brief and I am interested in designing the card and the poster. The brief is pretty clear to me, you can message me if you have any questions.