Phoenix environmental sciences is specialist biological services provider to the mining, infrastructure and development industries in Australia.
We are seeking 11 icons/symbols for use in MS Office (principally Word) documents and maps (legend and in map itself) (drawn in ArcGIS applications).
The icons encompass two group (as per different legislation):
Group 1 - icons for species protected under Federal legislation; EPBC Act 19996:
• Schedule 1 (S1) – fauna that is rare or is likely to become extinct as critically endangered (CR) fauna
• Schedule 2 (S2) – fauna that is rare or is likely to become extinct as endangered (EN) fauna
• Schedule 3 (S3) – fauna that is rare or is likely to become extinct as vulnerable (VU) fauna
• Schedule 4 (S4) – fauna presumed to be extinct (EX)
• Schedule 5 (S5) – Migratory birds protected under an international agreement (Mig.)
• Schedule 6 (S6) – fauna that is of special conservation need (SC) as conservation dependent fauna
• Schedule 7 (S7) – other specially protected (OS) fauna.
For this group the icons should use the abbreviations CR, EN, VU, EX, Mig. and SC
Group 2 - icons for Department of Biodiversity Conservation and Attractions non-statutory list of Priority Flora and Priority Fauna species:
• Priority 1 (P1)
• Priority 2 (P2)
• Priority 3 (P3)
• Priority 4 (P4)
For Group 2 the abbreviations P1, P2, P3, and P4 should be used.
For both group the order listed above represents decreasing level of importance/protection.
The icons for both groups should be essentially be the same, but be differentiated by colour. As there is 7 ratings in Group 1 and only 4 in Group 2, the colour coding to represent the level of importance probably wont work as consistency cant be achieved, but we are open to ideas.
Ideally the icons will be in a format that allows for the background colour to be changed and the size changed without loss of resolution, within Word or ArcGIS applications (e.g. .svg).
26 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $36
Hello how are you doing today i see you details of project related to icon i can do this and will complete this as soon as possible. hope you will contact with me and we will work together Thanks Arti
Hi, Hope you doing well. I read your icon design project description and very confident to handle this project perfectly Let's have a discussion, negotiate costing, timeline and then we proceed Thanks!
Hello my friend I am a specialist in icon design I have a lot of previous works She really will like you so much Contact me to see some of them Thank you