I am trying to create a grid that will allow only certain users to edit the fields. The users that can edit will be an admin table. On my actual site I use header variables, so if the user's email (header variable) is available in the admin table then they are also able to see an edit button and edit fields in the table. I included images to help.
So how the grid works as an admin:
1. they click the edit button and the grid is now able to be edited
2. They can add a heading and sub text and links (maybe a rich textbox that will show the bold, italic, etc... stuff like in word so they can make their changes)
3. The program heading is something only an admin can add as well
4. Once finish they click save and it will all save to the database in a table for users to view when they go to the page
- C# (if there is a backend- options)
- SQL table for admin and grid
10 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за $40
Hi. As a web/mobile expert, I have also experiences with Angular.js. I can finish your project wonderfully, I think. Let me know your deadline and budget. Thanks.