We are looking for a SEO Specialist (consultant) to for our volunteer abroad agency
This position is full-time and located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
You should know how to:
• Produce high quality backlink acquisition strategies and be responsible for improving organic search results
• Develop implement link building campaigns, timelines, reporting, conversion rate optimization & analytics
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in relation to SEO
• Produce linkable assets for our company and initial viral link acquisition campaigns
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations
• Monitor competitors and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings our rankings
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
• Run pay-per-click campaigns as needed (best practice training will be given)
• CREATIVITY - integrity - practical and ultimately you get things done!
• You should be from the school of iterative strategies, not outdated tactics and long project plans
• Minimum of 2-3+ years SEO experience
• Strong knowledge of:
o Search engine algorithms and experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics
o Google Webmaster Tools
o At least one of the following: Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, OpenSiteExplorer
o Keyword Research Tools, e.g.: Google Adwords
o Expert in Excel for data tracking and analysis
• Process-oriented, able to plan and execute projects cross-functionally
• Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
• Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and act with integrity and discretion
• Ensure your knowledge of the search engine marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
• Experience with blogging or website development is a plus
• Natural curiosity and affinity for emerging technology
• Strong communication and presentation skills – spoken, written, and visual.
• Thrive in a independent and growing organization
Please application by email with Subject ‘SEO JOB’
Include with application:
Basics: Resume – Covering Letter
Case studies of previous work: Show us live examples of sites that you have worked on, explain exactly what you did and the conclusion of the project.
Methodology: What’s yours in relation to link building?
Blog: In your opinion what is the best backlink building blog online?
Resource: In your opinion what the best resources online for link building?
Only successful candidates will be contacted.