you are a master of opencv?
you implement with [login to view URL] javacv 1.4 lib?
you know how to do a pattern matching on a page based on a given image?
We search for openCV developers for more projects on image detection. But to prove your expertise we need to see your skill level in openCV. This is a test job to see your expertise level.
As a prove we ask you to implement us a pattern matching algorithm to detect a arbitrary logo against a logo which could be in any orientation on a scanned image.
see the example: [login to view URL]
so your specific tasks:
MS1: basic milestone
- identify the logos in the PDF file by the given image [login to view URL]
- extract the identified logo and save it as a png file to filesystem
- the logo could also be only in black and white (mostly scans are only B/W)
MS2: real world handling milestone
- ensure your code is able to handle bad quality scans (e.g. taken with a smartphone) or a bad scanning device. Means dust-stripes and dust-spots need to be cleaned first.
- we do not need any UI we are fine if you call your code from a JUnit-test or if you call your code from a main method. In both cases ensure your code is cleanly structured in its own class and not implemented in one monster-size-method.
MS3: tests milestone
As test cases we will also take this logos for tests:
[login to view URL]
We offer you full support on techn. queries and on development issues.
You offer us your full support on solving the test task.
In your proposal
- you provide us your hourly rate
- your working time for us via freelancer.com (your local time + your timezone)
- your max working hours per week
- and finally your hourly estimates for the above given milestones
- your hourly rate on the proposal is not a placeholder it is your offer for this test task!
your major problems will be fixed with this approach