I would like help some making a java program with netbeans to collect information from a serial port and some user entered data then inserting that to a csv file.
Serial lib for import of data via RXTX [login to view URL]|
I have done a little ground work in testing the serial connection and with the user interface
Attached is my current project file.
- Make new entry save a new line in a CSV
- Link the input from the serial to the 4 boxes on the main screen. The serial data will be in the following
format "Length, Width, Height, Weight" as integers the boxes will have to show each of the current values, updated once every 2 seconds.
- Make file->close button work
- Make file->setting button change to setting page
- Make clear button clear "barcode" and "stock code" Main screen data
- Settings page all buttons and fields be variables where needed, com port drop down might be tricky please leave if it is to hard
Open to suggestions and ideas
I need full NetBeans project files back and there will be ongoing work for a the right person if you are quick and accurate.