Need to build a utility (web app) which will look for the file through [login to view URL](already there in the zip file) and then According to the required fields in the file accept the inputs from the user in the HTML Form. I have worked on it but unable to come up with the server side code to read the file and enable/disable fields based on the read file.
Below is the precise description of what is to be done:-
1. In the front page there should be two fields 'Controller Type' and 'Test Type'
2. When the user selects the controller type and test type. Based on the combination of these two the configuration file should look for the Yaml-example file(which is named as the combination of controller type and test type). I have tried to one such file through the [login to view URL]
3. Then based on the file which is read I want only those fields which have 'MUST HAVE' mentioned in front of them in the file to be shown in the front-end as part of the additional fields required.
4. The NOT REQUIRED fields need to be greyed out or disabled accordingly
5. Finally on the download button click, the file shall get downloaded
The index page is ready. I need only two fields on the starting page i.e. 'Controller Type' and 'Test Type' and based on these two details entered by the user I need to look for a file in the server, read it and populate only those fields which have 'MUST HAVE' keyword and grey out those fields which have 'NOT REQUIRED'. Based on the read these required fields I need to generate a YAML file in the same format as that in the file attached here( the same file needs to be read in the server). Attaching a zip file with the attempt that I have made till now. Used Visual Studio Code for development. This task should take 3 to 4 hours of your time.
10 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за ₹1867
Hi I am Suresh, Having 2.5 years of experience in web development. I have worked over more than 5 projects. I have also worked on angular and and node.js based project. Please share your requirements in details.
Hello, I am a Front End expert and I understand your requirements. I would be able to complete the task given by you in max 4 days; could be less depending on your current code. Looking forward to hearing from you.