Hi Guys! I need to create AppleScript or something like that for next tasks:
I Have iMac (old one - 2006) and I created this script for Automator App (I can send it for example if to will be require)
1. I need to schedule wake up and sleep my computer (I can do it on energy saver but it working with some problem) so I need more opportunity for scheduling.
2. After startup or (actually) wake up I need to autorun next apps: (If it's auto wake up, i need to auto restart the machine before autorun next steps, it needs for reset all tasks of system and for re-run Wi-Fi). Actually It suppose to use auto wake up and auto sleep every day...
- VLC player or another one, it doesn't matter, but it needs to work in fullscreen mode automatically with autoplay and loop whole playlist. (I made it on Automator App). Video player (VLC) needs to leave just video window (with auto fullscreen mode) but ALL windows of OS and Video PLAYER like playlist transport panel and other should to auto minimize. Playlist get the videos from Google drive folder whit is updating some times remotely.
- Next autorun App it's iTunes: it's suppose to auto choose and auto play my playlist (it's Internet Radio streaming). And auto change play mode to loop only one radio station (see the screenshot N2 and N3)
- iTunes suppose to auto minimize window (it created in my Automator Apple Script too)
So after that (upper tasks) everything is working correct, i need to lock access to desktop and whole machine, just admin access.
I create this script (it's App attached for Automator in macOS) you can open it by Automator. Part of my tasks is working correct, but most incorrect thing is - MOUSE point after startup in located in left corner and it shows TOP mane of FINDER of MacOS or TOP menu of last ran App (for example VLC)
I need solve the problem with mouse point or auto click after run App, add variable opportunity of scheduling (i think i could be realized by iCal tasks in Automator), and auto lock LOOCK the machine.
LEAD TASK - it should to work just video on screen and play internet radio (with remote control - i have Apple remote control for option of volume and play/pause iTunes) that's it!
WITHOUT ADDITIONAL SIGNS ON THE SCREEN.