Become our Community Manager
If you are in the internet marketing industry and you want to take your career to the next level, read this carefully !
My name is Leo Olsen Guillot, I’m a 21 year old entrepreneur and started my consulting / software company when I was 18. We now have a team a 12 people and we’re based in Geneva - Switzerland ( the company will be relocated to London in September 2018 ).
We now want to take this business to the next level with [login to view URL]
Our goal now is to scale this business to 7 Figure per month by the end of the year. To achieve this goal, we are relocating our business to London, creating a new brand and build a new team of A-player.
Our goal is clear : change the world of entrepreneurship by giving access to amazing ressources ( Online Program, Investors, Physical Centers, Software … ) and help at least 100,000 entrepreneurs start and grow their business
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to help us develop our follower base and notoriety.
You will work closely with me and will get access to the best trainings, mastermind and ressources …
This job is an amazing opportunity : you will work in a young and crazy team of passionate people and you’ll have access to ressources and knowledge you won’t find anywhere else.
This is not a simple job : you’ll be a creator and not a classic employee.
We are looking for someone in the long term that want to build a rewarding career.
Your responsibilities :
- You will manage our community ( currently 70,000 followers ) and make it grow.
- You’ll search for content, prepare it, work with other members of the team to produce it and publish it.
- You’ll provide advice and recommendations to the CEO and CTO about business development and opportunities
- You’ll work actively with our Media Producer to create high quality videos and content.
- You’ll grow our Instagram, Youtube and Facebook follower base using organic and paid methods
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
Measures of success & KPIs :
- Instagram, Youtube and Facebook followers growth
- Engagement on our posts
- Traffic on our website and funnel
- Revenue and LTV
Requirements and Your Qualities
- Strong Work ethic
- Native English speaker
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Impeccable spelling
- Proactive ( I don’t have to spend my day telling you what to do )
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
We don’t care about your college degree or certifications. However you need to be hungry for success, smart and you need to have experience.
I am not looking for a trainee here, I’m looking for someone with skills, knowledge and experience.
If you think you’re a good fit or you know somebody who would be perfect for this job then please tag that person or send an email to :
leo@[login to view URL]
12 фрілансерів(-и) у середньому готові виконати цю роботу за €26/годину
pmp certified project manager and mba in marketing. worked is similar role with a Geneva based company trying to establish it's footprints in the GCC region. willing to offer free trial.
I’m currently working as a social media analyst for Woolworths Australia “you can look me up on LinkedIn” I’ve got 5 years experience in digital& social media marketing, ecommerce and analytics
Hello, the reason why I am applying is because I have experience as a virtual assistance and community management. I want success and I am a fast learner, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.