Objective: Use Arduino UNO to clone (copy, and resend) 315MHz or 433MHz RF signals
1. You can choose one frequency from 315MHz or 433MHz. I have both devices.
2. The original RF signal to copy and replay: remote control command between a toy Key Fob and a 1-channel wireless relay. E.g. push botton on key fob, the LED on the relay will turn on / off. (it is a toy key fob only, not real key fob, See Picture)
3. Copy and replay the previous RF signal to turn on the LED on the relay, using: Arduino UNO, connected with RF receiver and transmitter (same frequency as original signal, See Picture).
1. You need to implement based on my hardware (listed below). I will assist you to test remotely (e.g. connect devices, share screen remote control).
2. Please also add necessary comments in the Arduino code.
3. There are quite A LOT similar projects online as your reference. You can search "Arduino RF clone" on Google or Youtube. If you need, I can share you some reference later.
In summary, I have the following devices:
. Arduino UNO x 2
. 315MHz key fob and 1-channel wireless relay, 433MHz key fob and 2-channel wireless relay (they are very common in online shop). I attached a picture also.
. 315MHz receiver and transmitter, 433MH receiver and transmitter. (They are very common online) I attached a picture, too.
. Jumper wires, breadboard, LED, resistors, etc.
Expected days: 3-5 days should be enough.