A.- Identify programming language, database and structure of software data.
B.- Estimate repair cost of named faults and required improvements, in the case that any of the specifications of the requirements need more detail please estimate diagnostic activity.
B-1.- My Company Module:
Check the bulk upload file. Typical problem situation is that when downloading a workers list, to add a new person or several, then the file is uploaded again and the old workers are left with a "1 day" antiquity.
B-2.- Training Module:
Review the system of reaction evaluations (the ones that the participants answer at the end of the course) and the follow-up ones (which are answered by the head or responsible for the course months later to see if the students' skills improved):
* that push notifications work in both cases according to the dates
* that the app is accurate to show if the evaluation is missing or has already been completed
* review the utility of the "Complete follow-up surveys" menu (which is supposed to help manage those who have not responded)
B-3.- Vacation Module:
* Review the history, since it does not show all the history or by unit (only per person)
* Review Medical License, it's weird, it's not clear what information throws
B-4.- Messenger service:
* System goes down when sending bulk messages to many users
* App does not have offline registration of messages, when the server goes down
* How to choose the recipients, if it is individual, by unit or all workers, said in Chilean "is well weveado"
B-5.- Configuration Module RH
* Inconsistency between access levels: example: a lower level can enter this menu (permission settings) and the same higher level access can be given.
* There is a theme with the profiles of RH-Go (Son 7). Level 1 or the owners, can be edited here, but assign a person to that level is only possible via database), which is a cork. I understand that Carlos Morales and I, we have profile level 1 currently.
we could actually ascend to the simple option
in case 10-30 is not very attractive for the resource we need
It is expected that:
Knowing that usually each expert can have a particular way to build their developments, we need to describe software conditions, in terms of:
• How maintainable is the code, (Specify valuation on a scale of 1 to 10).
• Do you consider that it is done with care?
• Do you consider that it has structure?
• Are the components of the application well organized?
• Do you find it modular?
• Do you find it reusable?
• Do you find it flexible?