I will not consider negotiation after a bid is made. If you have questions, ask first. Do not BID if not certain of the price. I will ignore all negotiations after bidding.
Technologies: Python3 for backend and Native Android (no alternatives, please)
This is an app that should allow a customer to:
- register using a 3rd party authentication ([login to view URL])
- The app includes the following screens (I will share a full detailed UX flow)
1) show a welcome screen
2) allow the user to login or register
3) After login show a dashboard where the user can select to buy a subscription to activate (buy)
4) When the customer selects to buy a subscription, the user should fill a set of forms or radio buttons)
5) The last step of buying is a payment screen using adyen payment gateway
6) After the sucessfull payment, the user should return to the dashboard screen
6.1) The list of available rental companies should be provided by the backend.
7) On the dashboard screen, the user might decide to use one of the features of the subscription
8) When activating one of the features of the subscription, the user should fill a set of forms like (location, start date, end date, a video recorded live and a picture taken from the camera)
9) When the user activates the feature on 8) the user is able then to request for assistance or submit a problem or cancel the feature.
10) If the user reports a problem, a picture of the physical contract should be taken, the user should highlight one of the parts of the damage, should take a picture of the damage, should fill his/her name)
11) There a profile menu: logout.
12) There a menu where the user should be able to see all submitted problems and be able to add more information to them.
- You should provide all demo credentials for 3rd party providers like Adyen, twillio or any other needed service
- You should provide compilation and deployment instructions for all provided software
- The 3rd party credentials should be on a configuration file and you should highlight on the compiling instructions on how to edit it
- All the features of the app, should be supported by backend (eg: payment, which products have been activated or not, renewal dates, others)
- The prices on the APP for the products that are buying bought should be defined in the backend
- The description of the products that are being bought, should be defined in the backend
- The backend should be able to list: 1) all users, 2) all purchases and details of it, 3) all car activations, 4) all submitted claims
- All the copy (messages on the app), should be on a configuration file, so they can be customized per build
- Should provide all source code and keep the source code updated (as you keep developing) on the provided github account (daily commits required)
- All testing environment should be on the server I would provide (for the mobile APP, you should provide a build for each version)
- For the APP testing and distribution, you should use crashlytics
- Should provide all documentation to properly deploy the software you developed according to the requirements (Linux, python3, and others mentioned on this document). Should provide information about 3rd party software that should be installed on the backend system.
- You cannot use this development as part of your portfolio which should be under the signed NDA.
- All the missing screens, I need you to bring the best of the designer that exists on you.
- The backend should run on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 (you can only install system packages that are distributed within the Ubuntu official packages - all other packages must be installed within the project).
- You should work over slack (not Freelancer chat)
- 10% on start after signing NDA
- 50% on first full test (no exception): all features must work (even if with bugs)
- 40% on full delivery